Matrix Angels Network Members
Matrix Angels Network (MAN) facilitates the introduction of entrepreneurs to potential investors through presentations and other mechanisms. Matrix Angels Network (MAN) consists of individual angel investors interested in financing privately held companies or ventures typically in an early stage of development. Membership in Matrix Angels Network (MAN) is a privilege, which is subject to renewal, revocation, or termination for a member’s failure to conduct him or herself in a manner consistent with Matrix Angels Network (MAN)’s (one or more of the following: By Laws; Code of Conduct; Code of Ethics; Confidentiality Requirements; this Membership Agreement; Operating Agreement; Membership Requirements).
HOW DO I BECOME A MEMBER?
- Members must qualify as: An “accredited investor” as defined under Rule 501 of the SEC regulations, which defines an individual accredited investor as: “Any natural person whose individual net worth or joint net worth with that person’s spouse at the time of his purchase exceeds $1,000,000”; OR “Any natural person who had an individual income in excess of $200,000 in each of the two most recent years or joint income with that person’s spouse in excess of $300,000 in each of those years and has a reasonable expectation of reaching the same income level in the current year.”
- New Members must be sponsored by a current member.
- Members must agree to abide by the terms and conditions of the Matrix Angels Network (MAN) Membership Agreement.
- Members must pay annual membership fee.
- Members must be in a position to make minimum angel investments of $100000.00 per year.
- Qualifying individuals are invited to consider becoming members of Matrix Angels Network. Membership is at the discretion of Matrix Angels Network (MAN)’s Membership Committee/aboard and is subject to annual renewal, non-renewal, revocation or termination by Matrix Angels Network (MAN)’s Membership Committee/board.
- Interested parties must complete the Membership Agreement and Membership Survey, and submit the same as directed on the Membership Agreement.
- The Membership Committee/board will review all applications for membership and endeavor to provide applicants with a written response within thirty (30) days of completed application submission. (Your payment, whether by check or cash, will be held for processing until after your membership has been approved.)
- Matrix Angels Network (MAN) membership may be terminated or membership revoked at the discretion and determination of Matrix Angels Network (MAN) Membership Committee/board, should it be determined that a Matrix Angels Network (MAN) member has breached any term of Matrix Angels Network (MAN) membership. The decision of the Membership Committee/board is final.